Last date to submit on-line registration sort is July 30, 2020. Total number of seats obtainable in all Government colleges beneath four streams are 12500, roughly.
Candidates may must submit on-line registration sort alongside-with scanned paperwork as per particulars talked about within the prospectus.
This time there’ll be no need to submit print-out or onerous copy of the registration sort. To facilitate the students within the web filling of sort and importing the scanned paperwork,
For all these faculty college students who’re unable to fill the web sort for any trigger, admission helpdesks have been prepare in 20 Government colleges, which could carry out from 9am to 1pm on all working days.
However, faculty college students can go to those colleges after fixing time slot on landline amount (talked about in prospectus) of the college they plan to go to for filling within the form.
Procedure for admission
- There is only one Registration Form for all the streams.
- Registration Form is to be crammed on-line with a Registration Fee of Rs. 130 payable by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- After logging in on the internet website, a candidate can generate his/her account by filling within the elementary particulars. After filling within the elementary particulars by the candidate, a singular ID and Password can be generated, which the candidate has to remember or write down for any future reference.
- Maximum 20 decisions for varied colleges/ streams could be given in registration sort. Candidates scoring above 60% must replenish a minimal of 10 decisions of Schools and streams of his/her choice. Further, the candidates having beneath 60% marks are required to fill in minimal of 15 decisions for college/stream.
- Candidate can edit the already submitted Registration Form till 30-7-2020 i.e. the ultimate date for filling of Registration Form.
- Common Merit file can be displayed on 07.08.2020 and in case of any discrepancy/ objection, the candidates can submit the objection by e-mail on a specified proforma by logging in alongside along with his ID and password.
- Keeping in view the norms of social distancing, bodily interaction in all of the admission course of has been eradicated. Students can visits helpdesks for guidance after taking prior appointment on phone.
Help desk will carry out within the subsequent colleges
GGMSSS-20-B; GMSSS-21; GMSSS-26; GMSSS-27; GMSSS-33; GMSSS-40; GMSSS-44; GMSSS-45; GMSSS-MHC; GSSS-Manimajra Town; GMHS-24; GHS-38B; GMHS-41A; GMHS-42; GHS-47; GHS-53; GMHS-Dhanas, RC-II; GMHS-Manimajra; GMHS-Karsan; GMHS-Manimajra, PK-I.
Students could use the assistance of NIELIT Centre, Sector- 30 from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days.
Before visiting NIELIT Centre, faculty college students must take prior appointment on phone: 0172-2650121, 01881257061.
Get the prospectus proper right here www.chdeducation.gov.in | www.nielit.gov.in/chandigarh
Important dates for 1st Counselling
- Online availability of Prospectus – July 14 (from 11:00 am)
- Filling up of on-line Registration Form and submission of paperwork – July 21(11am onwards) to July 30 (upto 02:00 pm)
- Display of Provisional Common Merit file – August 7 at 11 am
- Submission of on-line objections by e-mail by the candidates – August 7 (11:30 am to August 8 (upto 1pm)
- Display of file indicating allotment of School and Stream – August 13, 2020 at 11am
Be First to Comment